Urm, all randomness aside now, I tried out the calculator and randomly copy-pasted different people's blogs. From my blogroll list, it seemed to give me very random results. Suffice to say that some of you won't be too pleased with the results I got, and I must say I disagreed with some of its calculations (ceh, semangat setiakawan ini boleh tahan). Jangan marah tau that I took the liberty of doing so, al-maklumlah I've got time and play on my hands now, peace ya'll *in ghetto style*=P But...when I plugged in Dr. M's, Anwar Ibrahim's and KJ's urls, I think the results would make many happy and in fact throw people into long fits of merry laughter like it did me.
Let pictures do the talking, shall we?
Case #1


Case #2


Lo and behold!
.....
.....
.....
.....
....
....
....
....
....
....
...
....
....
.....
.....
.....
....
....
....
....
....
....
...
....
....
Case #3


*Rolling on the floor laughing* My brother--who'd perpetually bitch about KJ and the tingkat empat boys at home--will find this most hilarious. To think that the poor fellow was educated at UWC Singapore, Oxford and then UCL, with an impressive concentration in PPE, mind you. Bazir duit mak bapak (or rakyat, in some sense since his dad was the Malaysian High Commissioner to the UK) kerana Dr. M and Anwar Ibrahim didn't travel far and wide to learn and nonetheless managed to produce a "genius-level" blog.
But then again, we're talking about a man who called himself monkey (in reference to his saying bloggers are monkeys). Hm, mungkin ada kebenaran di sebalik segala kerandoman blog widget ini. Whatever it is, if any of you people are insane and would like to meet this very the "hencem", bollywood hero-like mat cemerlang, you'd wanna know that he hangs out at Chef&Brew at Plaza Damansara. Euw. My brother now refuses to dine there because he saw the man sitting with a laptop, calmly sipping coffee while probably plotting his next strategy to loot the nation.
p/s: Click here if you randomly want to see if this works randomly or not.
4 comments:
Mine, apparently, requires the reading level of a genius. :-)
I always thought that it would be good if even the dumbest person could understand your blog.
Anyways, I hate KJ. Screw him and his tingkat 4 boys. I can't wait till he gets demolished in the UMNO youth nomination.
adam.
hehe, i know. a good blog is a blog that everyone can relate to. but any chance of laughing at KJ is fantastic=P observe the "joking only" label. heheh.
i hate KJ..
he's not supposed to be in our government..
Post a Comment