Sunday, February 1, 2009

It's Only When I Sleep

Good call.
Good call to what I did
as the night consumed
and a brand new day
unraveled forward. Because

At last,
we meet in my dreams.

At last,
we spy the sun rising
the same instant.

At last,
the motions of the world
raced to a halt before us.

At last,
we spoke, with the space, none
between us.

At last,
I saw you as I want to see you.

At last,
we felt as I want us to feel,
and sure.

Meet me in my dreams
again and again
over and over
eternal and forever
till it's all but just a dream.

3 comments:

Izati said...

i feel you..

njahmat said...

izati! expect something in the mail soon=) from chicago with love, tau=) hmhm. rindu u gile. are u okay there?

Nazmi Azudin said...

seriously nj ahmat? u're coming? haha.. we can organize mini kyser gathering kalau kimbu dtg.. haha.. sdap kn lg die.. br dgr n br jumpe.. haha.. cuti ke time tu?

Post a Comment