Thursday, February 5, 2009

Salutations to you, kekasih(s)

Kekasih malam Rabu #3, thank you for appreciating the love we made, albeit just a tenth higher.

Kekasih 10.30am today, you can go die, I hatechew.

Kekasih negara jiran, I can't wait to caress your body. Once you arrive in my mailbox, I'm yours baby. I'm soooo yours, you are soooo mine, and the world is sooo ours.

Bekas kekasih, saya tidak boleh lagi. Harap paham.

Kekasih yang bukan kekasih, busy sign itu just an excuse. Okay, okay, to be honest, I cringe at your "arr"-s and your "larrr"-s. Tidak boleh *shakes head*. Really.

Kekasih yang angkat diri masuk bakul, endearment terms by people I don't know well just don't quite make it to Nj's A-List. Please.

But really, kekasih malam, whylah? Why is it so hard for you to come into my dreams again ah? Cannot just snap my fingers leyh? I try so hard you know. Come lah, come lah. I kacau you in your dreams also good, but I want also lah. Don't jual mahal sangat, can or not?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol.

adam

Izati said...

hihihi. i'm giggling here.

Anonymous said...

nj..nj..

njahmat said...

haha. ye ikrom? kenapa kenapa?

Post a Comment