It's now 2 years before I have to lug my then 22-year-old (and hopefully NOT pudgy) unfit self to bootcamp.Why? Because Bank Negara has spoken, and thy files are marked and stamped. There is no escape. But wait there is; to defer until I'm old and thirty OR get married and have kids, whichever comes first (preferably the latter). Ok, just kidding. I'll do it, you bet I will.
Pant through an obstacle course like I did throughout my 5 years of boarding school, use "hardwater" and get pimples like I always had in camps, march under the scorching sun and grant myself a tan like the one I have lived with for so many years? For Yahoo! fun as such, who can complain? Wait, then there is the privilege of donning those blue heavy uniforms and running around in those UGG-ly boots? Ah, sheer pleasure.
Oh, so you noticed the sarcasm? No, no, really, learning how to handle a gun and actually do some community service may be the only two things I'll value from PLKN. With the first, I am armed with the security, confidence and physical knowledge that I can blow off the dick of the next dickhead who breaks my heart; and the second, for obvious reasons.
Sure, this is going to be legen-wait for it-dary! Wait, no, really, I'm dead serious about the gun, no the community service. Eh, no, the community service, yes, yes.
And no, I am not usually this gedik, if that's what you're wondering. I just hate this serving-PLKN-before-I-work business with a passion.
8 comments:
didnt you break the hearts of the previous two?
love to see u kill sum1
just tell me n ill be there to witness it
dont worry, ill bring isa along
he'll like it, im sure~
haha
Haha Nj so ganas.
I'd do it for you if I could, really. :)
But trust me, just like everyone else, you're going to end up loving it. I'm sure you'll come back nanti with oh-so-many stories of yours.
xoxo!
lol... eh eh... pakcik K no more kar? never update sikit? i am taking jaroslav as in for now. And also STAT 234, 11.30am class, althougn both class are the same and you can go whichever you want depending on your mood. Ha ha~
And NJ, when is our phone line gonna function? Cause i need to find Vincent but macam his phone not working.. LOL
anon: technically, yes i did. but not-so-technically, my heart was broken before i broke their hearts when i broke up with them (yes, i'm going for the pun-style, pun intended). call me a bitch, yes, but i had my reasons. btw, i'm sorry if i offended you. i didn't mean my exes were all dickheads, i just meant dickheads in general, not in reference to anyone. sekian, terima kasih=)
khalis: haha, yeah, isa sure would like anything sensational.
zyra: i actually don't mind doing ns, especially back then in 2006. i was posted to a camp in sabah, sure best, kan? but i'm just pretty annoyed that bnm paksa i buat, by that time, i'm going to be quite un-fit. hahahaa.
jaysern: okies, then confirm i enroll for jaroslav's class jugak. oooh, and our stat class memang dah sama! wohoooo. btw, our line should be on after Sept 14th. if tak boleh jugak, you hantar fb msg to vincent lee, and ask him to call/go to Tmobile. You guys have my password, right?
the barney reference was full of win
etc: 'cuz Barney is an absolute winner! hands down for barney, awesomest guy in HIMYM! haha. i take it you're a fan?
oh yeah, definitely. if you haven't seen it yet, go check out 'doctor horrible's sing-a-long blog' which stars neil patrick harris (barney).
Post a Comment