A cup of harmless (or so I thought) Cappucino kept my mind on a non-stop, 3 hour replay of variables, constants, alphabets, assumptions and models last night (or morning to be exact). Hilariously enough, these were things that escaped me this morning, when I needed them most.
One by one those dreadful letters and numbers just up and left, abandoning me in my combat against all things evil in fiscal and monetary policy. I try to tell myself, "I am not alone, I am not alone, I am not alone". I am not alone, am I?
As of the moment, that is what I am, alone. Alone in threading 6 pages worth of words and the harvest of thoughts I have gathered over the course of 11 weeks. It's okay, words are easier than letters that when combined, don't make sense. At the end of the day, words penned down well earn me a warm heart.
Statistics will then conquer my time, the minute I raise my fingers that have done away with its typing. As the clock strikes 8.30pm tomorrow, another journey will be revisited. Some numbers to run, a few papers to examine, and a hell lot of typing to be done.
Then? The struggle ends there. Full stop. Just as sudden as it came. I pray I have enough strength, courage and faith to go on. Amin.
― Clarice Lispector, Água Viva
3 years ago
7 comments:
nj sayanggg good luck on ur finals!!!
NJ good luck exams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the struggle never ends... today it's sitting the exams, tomorrow it's checking results, the day after it's new lectures to attend. but we would have it no other way.
-etc
goodluck nj! hehe btw, haziq izzat is my friend's friend. i cant remember how i stumbled across his fb note. but yeah, hes the UM guy and so on, the one you described. fortunately, i dont really know him. so what a big world! hahha
goodluck missy :) You'll ace it. I'm positive.
bila nk update??? hehe btw houdini was a writer, i googled. two books hehe
Salam dari bumi Dublin. Blog hopping. Rajin2, jemput singgah ke my blog. :)
Post a Comment