Cliffs of Dover by Eric Johnson is a personal favorite of mine on Guitar Hero. Of late, the song reminds me of a good friend and brother whom I won't say goodbye to, just see you later (to use Hanna's words). And I'm telling you, he is sorely missed, by the entire Chicago population, furreal. The Chi knows when the bro isn't around. The Chi thinks he should give Ezamil, Dezerk, Ainul, Kat and I that ludicrous "to the pound" we oh-so-miss. I speak for the rest when I say: One round of Adam-nity for the good ol' times. And one for the beautiful, new life you're leading with Shikin in London. I'm sure only good things will come your way. Good luck!
2 comments:
NJ,
There's an old song (great grand-ma's RIP) time White Cliffs Of Dover by Vera Lynn. There's a movie too.
We sang the song together with the other tourists on the ferry ride from Dover to Calais, France, some years back.
I dedicate the following songs to you and your pals, wherever they may be:
1) Never Alone by Lady Antebellum and Jim Brickman
2) My Wish by Rascal Flatts.
To the girls especially:
10 This One's For The Girls by Martina McBride
2) Buses and Trains by Bachelor Girl
For you especially
1) I Am A Rock by Simon and Garfunkel
2) In My life by The Beatles.
P.S. The beliaspeak is foreign to me. Wakaka. Forgive your cyber troll mum. Be safe. Scram. Please read my e-mail now.
NJ! Sorry late reply, been studying my ass off. Thanks for the kind words and video tribute. I miss Chicago wholeheartedly even up until now. Can't seem to forget Lincoln Park and downtown Chicago.
When ever you get the chance, come visit me in London. I'll introduce you to the wifey, Vasan and Sze Yin.
Take care,
adam
Post a Comment