Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Open Letter to Nima from Azriel

In another compartment of my life, there is that world of Ben10, High School Musical and Hannah Montana I am missing. Because, in another life outside of school, I am Nima, the young aunt to two very precious kids. The knowledge that there are two idolizing kids putting me high up on a pedestal is such an empowering feeling. It keeps me going.

Attached herewith is a letter--obviously written by my dear and only sister--in the voice of my nephew Ayell, that has brought me much warmth despite the encroaching winter. (Yup, fishcake and curry, winter is hurling here in a hurry!)

Dear Nima,

We received your Halloween Card with much love and thanks. Kakak Myra was soo happy to receive it that she actually kissed the card a few times. I (Ayell) was psyched too and instantly took a pen to sign my autograph on the envelope and when Kakak scolded me I proceeded to bite her hand... That was fun coz I enjoyed being Dracula.. Die die die!!

Anyways, we miss you lots and looking forward to receiving the much promised costumes for next year's Halloween.. and oooh, some candies would be good too!! hehehehe especially Mummy's favorite Resse's Pieces cup and other Hershey's goodies. And knowing Mummy she will surely have her own list of her wants - what else is new? Papa's already given up on trying to change Mummy's shopaholic-ness.. :))

Kakak Myra will be going to HSM the Musical in December with Mummy and seperti biasa I kena tinggal lah... Ben10 is on next weekend but Mummy says that we can't go coz we nak balik kampung.. So kesian me right?.. But no worries, I will terrorize Mummy and Kakak so bad they will regret not taking me to HSM.. Gooo Wildcats!!

Mummy is currently looking for a HSM related costume for Kakak to wear to show and I know exactly the cheerleader uniform that Kakak can wear.. In fact, I can also wear the Wildcats Jersey if I'm allowed to come.. However, Mummy says that it is too expensive in Mothercare for something we'll only wear once and so she's currently looking for some knockoffs.. Well I wish her good luck!!

I think that's about it for now.. You should really check out my pictures at Mummy's Flickr.. I must say I've grown into such a handsome Japanese / Korean boy lookalike being, unlike my Uncle Sir.. hehehe but sometimes Mummy says that i look a lot like Uncle Sir and that my temper is exactly like his too.. that's kinda scary, but i wouldn't mind being smart and articulate like him and you...

Do take care Nima, and remember that we love you lots!! You should really call Mummy soon coz I think she needs to trash out her not so teenage drama life with you.. Surely you don't think you're the only ones with the drama do you? hehehe.

Your Nephew,
Azriel Ben10 Mirza Ultraman Hasmanizar


ps: you should also check out this hangat cum notty pic of Kakak Myra and Aunkie Long 'drinking' during Aunkie Long's birthday lunch... Sheeshhh right? hehehe
 N.B:
Uncle Sir is my brother's moniker among the kids. He has this Hitler-like dream that the kids would snap to his command and salute in respect when greeting him with the nickname. And the thing is, they idolize him so much that they really do hang on to Uncle "Cher's" every word, ie Nima gets beaten every time Uncle "Cher" tells the kids to. Dammit.

Aunkie is aunty in baby talk of the Ismail household. Comel lah sangat sampai rasa nak picit-picit budak-budak ni.

1 comments:

Izati said...

owh your brother is like my 2nd brother then!

he doesn't really 'socialize' with them, so they're kinda scared of him. but the amount of respect and looking up to him is funny and entertaining! they listen to everything he says, like, "Give Aunty Su the remote! Her show is on now." haha funny.

Post a Comment